Hey! I’m guessing you’re here because you’re passionate about baby carrying and its benefits, as well as slings and carriers? You love supporting families on the path they’re taking, and you’re thinking about learning more to take that support to the next level? Maybe you’re an experienced consultant but are looking for something fresh and different to get your professional teeth into to transform your consultancy? Well, you’re in the right place!
I felt compelled to create this new course because, although there are some fantastic courses out there, I know I have something different to bring to the table. This course covers the usual areas you would expect, and has some interesting different ones too. Growth is so important, and that comes from direction, discussion and debate, as well as information. Also, I know that most people starting out as a consultant crave support, direction and the occasional nudge (or push!) to get themselves out there, and that the babywearing community needs these amazing people shaping the future with their unique talents!
What I offer enables you to support parents confidently and discover what direction you want to head in. Confident and inspired consultants who are committed to carrying on their learning and growth post-course have a real impact that goes beyond the support of families. Together, our ripples join together and create that tidal wave of change!
So, how do you get to that place? Here’s all the good stuff…..Tribal Babies’ Sling Consultancy Course is a unique course which includes:
Online pre-training self-study modules
4 in-person training days (2x 2 full days)
6 months one-to-one mentoring
Private online support group
* Safety * History of Baby Carrying * Benefits of Carrying Babies In-arms and in Slings * Primates and Babywearing * Physiology of baby, mother and other carers * Posture and alignment * Comfort * In-arms carrying * Positioning * Infant handling * Caring for baby and wearer’s bodies * Defining role and boundaries *
* Woven Wraps * Ring Slings * Stretchies * Asian-style Carriers * Soft Structured Carriers * Special circumstances * Kangaroo Mother Care * Learning styles * Creative solutions * Feeding in a sling * Supporting clients * Postnatal Mental Health and Babywearing * Building your consultancy and networks * Planning consultations * Planning workshops * Creating learning resources *
Request an info pack here – email Mel at email@example.com
Why train with Tribal Babies?
This is much more than a training course. This Sling Consultancy Course is jam-packed with fantastic content, all packaged up in a unique delivery!
The course starts before the in-person training begins, by way of online, self-study modules. This means that you get to explore the theory and come to the training days ready to go deeper with the group. As you will have covered a lot of the theory pre-training, it means we have extra time to spend on practical knowledge, which is essential for going on to teach others.
The in-person part is 4 days long, but split over 2 lots of 2 day sessions. This is because the course is very intense mentally, and physically, and having time in between means you have a chance to process, look further into what you’ve learned and avoid getting overwhelmed or exhausted! The second half of the course will be delivered 7 days after the first day of the first half, or a bit longer, depending on the group’s booking requirements.
This course is for you if:
- You are looking for a complete package that gives you a full and varied learning experience, as well as tailored personal support
- You want the geekery behind slings/carriers and carries
- You want encouragement, direction and accountability to build and grow your consultancy
- You appreciate the importance of continued learning and growth
- You’re heart-centred and want that to shine through in your business
- You know you have so much to give, but thrive on focus, direction and a motivating communityor
- You’re a trained consultant but you feel in a bit of a rut
- You have big ideas but doubt yourself
- You want to carve a future for your babywearing career
If you’re someone who wants to make a difference, and is committed to giving the best of yourself to the families you work with, I’d love to work with you. Your dedication, empathy and love is going to take you to wonderful places! The possibilities for your babywearing career are unlimited, and training with like-minded people will inspire and motivate you even more. You will also have the benefit of a private, online group where you will be supported, challenged and encouraged to put in the work to make your consultancy a success.
Whatever your current skill level, you can be assured that you won’t be coming to the training days feeling overwhelmed like you’re sinking. Before booking on, we’ll have a chat to figure out where you’re at in your journey, what you feel are your stronger and weaker areas of knowledge and experience, and if you feel you need a bit more guidance. On the day, with small groups of 6 people maximum per course, you can be assured that you will be supported and not left behind with the practical parts. Every person also benefits from private videos which will help you with remembering and practicing after the course.
So, are you ready for an exciting new chapter in your life?
If this feels like the course for you, please book a chat with me to discuss your experience so far, and what you’re looking to get from the course.
The usual price for all of this will be £699 for bookings taken in 2017. Those booking by December 31st 2016 will benefit from an introductory rate of just £549!
Spaces on open courses can be booked by December 31st 2016 either with payment in full (£549), or with a deposit of £99*
Spaces on open courses can be booked from 1st January 2017-31st December 2017 either with payment in full (£699), or a deposit of £99*
*plus additional fee for costs incurred paying in instalments
If booking with a deposit, please get in touch to arrange a payment plan that suits your individual circumstances.
Ready to take the next step? Click below to book a chat with me to clarify if this is the right course for you, and to check for upcoming dates…..